Volunteering is a great way to get involved. From our many events, to specific committees, to advocacy and other needs, we are always looking for people excited to help us in our mission.
Specific volunteer needs include:
- March – Rock Your Socks Mis-Matching Party
- March – Run for the Buds
- June – Southern Days of Summer Camp
- July – Wilmington iCanBike Camp
- July – Georgetown iCanBike Camp
- August – Northern Days of Summer Camp
- September – Delaware Down Syndrome Walk
- Wednesdays at 7 pm – Running Club in Newark
- Thursdays at 5:30 pm – Down to Box adult and kids exercise class in Middletown
Email Kathleen McCormick at email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering for an upcoming event.