Volunteering is a great way to get involved. From our many events, to specific committees, to advocacy and other needs, we are always looking for people excited to help us in our mission.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Rock Your Socks Mismatching Days
- February 11 in Lewes
- February 18 in Dover
- February 25 in Newark
Annual Volunteer Opportunities
- February – Rock Your Socks Mismatching Days (Lewes, Dover, Newark)
- June-August – Days of Summer Camp (Georgetown, Dover, Newark)
- 2023 Applications coming early February!
- July – iCan Bike Camp (Dover)
- Applications coming soon!
- October – Delaware Down Syndrome Walk (Middletown)
Email Kathleen McCormick at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about volunteering for an upcoming event.