Volunteering is a great way to get involved. From our many events, to specific committees, to advocacy and other needs, we are always looking for people excited to help us in our mission.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for our 2022 Rock Your Socks Mismatching Parties!
Regular volunteer opportunities include:
- March – Rock Your Socks Mis-Matching Party, Run for the Buds
- June-August – Days of Summer Camp, iCanBike Camp
- September – Delaware Down Syndrome Walk
- Tuesdays at 5:30 pm – Down to Box kids exercise class in Newark
- Tuesdays at 6:30 pm – Down to Box adults exercise class in Newark
- Thursdays at 5:30 pm – Down to Box adult and kids exercise class in Middletown
Email Kathleen McCormick at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering for an upcoming event.