Volunteering is a great way to get involved. From our many events, to specific committees, to advocacy and other needs, we are always looking for people excited to help us in our mission.
Regular volunteer opportunities include:
- March – Rock Your Socks Mis-Matching Party, Run for the Buds
- June-August – Days of Summer Camp, iCanBike Camp
- September – Delaware Down Syndrome Walk
- Wednesdays at 7 pm – Running Club in Newark
- Thursdays at 5:30 pm – Down to Box adult and kids exercise class in Middletown
Email Kathleen McCormick at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering for an upcoming event.