This 5-day camp teaches individuals of all different abilities how to ride a two-wheel bicycle without training wheels. It is truly an amazing experience for both participants and volunteers.
Camp accepts 25 riders on a first-come, first-served basis. Riders attend the same 75 minute session each day for 5 consecutive days.
When: July 20, 2020 – July 24, 2020
Where: St. Edmond’s Academy (2120 Veale Rd, Wilmington, DE 19810)
Camp Times: There are 5 sessions offered each day:
8:30 AM, 10:05 AM, 11:20 AM, 2:00 PM and 3:35 PM
Fee: $200. If you are unable to pay and would like to request a scholarship, please complete this form.
Requirements for Participation (Rider must meet all of below criteria):
· Minimum age – 8 years old
· Able to sidestep to both sides
· Have a disability
· Able to attend camp all 5 days
· Able to walk without assistive device
· Maximum weight 220 lbs.
· Willing and able to wear a properly fitted bike helmet
· Minimum inseam of 20” (measure from floor while rider is wearing sneakers)