This 5-day camp teaches individuals of all different abilities how to ride a two-wheel bicycle without training wheels. It is truly an amazing experience for both participants and volunteers.
Camp accepts 25 riders with preference given to active DSADE members. Riders attend the same 75 minute session each day for 5 consecutive days.
Requirements for Participation (Rider must meet all of below criteria):
· Minimum age – 8 years old
· Able to sidestep to both sides
· Have a disability
· Able to attend camp all 5 days
· Able to walk without assistive device
· Maximum weight 220 lbs.
· Willing and able to wear a properly fitted bike helmet
· Minimum inseam of 20” (measure from floor while rider is wearing sneakers)
Selecting the Right Bike and Helmet
Video: Selecting the Most Suitable Bike for Learning
2023 iCan Bike Camp
Delaware State University Downtown Campus – H.B. DuPont College Center
120 North State Street, Dover DE 19901
Session Times: 8:30-9:45 am, 10:05-11:20 am, 11:40 am-12:55 pm, 2:00-3:15 pm, 3:35-4:50 pm
Rider Application Volunteer Registration